Need Help! Rotary Tool Spindle

Thread: Rotary Tool Spindle

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Rotary Tool Spindle

I removedthe milling motor and sent it out for repair, there is a lot of work backed upon this machine and it’s all turning work, I just wanted to see if anyone has ever turned a NLX into a lathe after the milling motor has beenremoved, currently, the machine is operational because I bypassed the millingamp and turned off a couple of spindle parameters, but my problem is that when I index a tool, the turret unclamps and the logic islooking for a milling motor orient signal before it will index, could anyone helpme out, or is it impossible to run as a lathe, no one has an answer for me, I have talked to DMG MORI and MEAU with no answer as to how to make it work..
    NLX2500Y/700
    MSX 850