Need Help! NH4000 Troubleshooting Help

Thread: NH4000 Troubleshooting Help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NH4000 Troubleshooting Help

Hi,

Earlier today an NH4000 Mill lost all power. Took some time to find the issue but it wound up being coolant that found its way into the mist collectors blower motor which kept tripping the main circuit breaker. The issue I am having now that the mill powers on is it immediately comes up with several alarms:

SV 1067 FSSB: Configuration Error (Soft)
    SP 1999 Spindle Control Error
    SP 1220 (S) No Spindle Amp
    DS 0650 (B) Pole Detection Request

I found that the KM0 contactor is not pulling in and so no voltage is being supplied to the PSM. I believe all these alarms are related and that if I can solve the PSM incoming power issue it will likely correct all four alarms, but I am lost at this point. I am not an electrician and the wiring for the coil to pull in this contactor goes back to a printed circuit board. Any help as to what to check next would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Check circuit board on lower left of control cabinet there are 3 5amp fuses approx 1" x .25"

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NH4000 Troubleshooting Help

i had a similar problem when there was a chip in a coolant pump plug, we couldnt clear the alarm because the contactor for the pump had actually welded itself closed. you might want to check that the mist buster controls are all functioning

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NH4000 Troubleshooting Help

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLWilliams View Post
    Hi,

Earlier today an NH4000 Mill lost all power. Took some time to find the issue but it wound up being coolant that found its way into the mist collectors blower motor which kept tripping the main circuit breaker. The issue I am having now that the mill powers on is it immediately comes up with several alarms:

SV 1067 FSSB: Configuration Error (Soft)
    SP 1999 Spindle Control Error
    SP 1220 (S) No Spindle Amp
    DS 0650 (B) Pole Detection Request

I found that the KM0 contactor is not pulling in and so no voltage is being supplied to the PSM. I believe all these alarms are related and that if I can solve the PSM incoming power issue it will likely correct all four alarms, but I am lost at this point. I am not an electrician and the wiring for the coil to pull in this contactor goes back to a printed circuit board. Any help as to what to check next would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian
    Hi Brian,

did you find the source of the problem?
    I´m currently having the same errors:
    SP1220
    SV1067

The 25V signal to start the Module on the connector CX3 is ok, but it still does not start. I Tried to bridge this signal, and the module starts but the Alarms remains there... must be another thing...
    Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Javier