Need Help! Willing to pay for pictures and a little info about Mori SV-50 front door harware.

Thread: Willing to pay for pictures and a little info about Mori SV-50 front door harware.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Willing to pay for pictures and a little info about Mori SV-50 front door harware.

Greetings,

I am near the end of a total ground up restoration of a Mori SV-50/40 machining center with pallet station. The front doors on this machine where pretty rough. Now that I'm putting them back on I'm seeing that there are missing parts. It doesn't help that the parts books for this machine are the worst and most lacking manuals I've ever come across. The Mori parts guys have little that is better or helpful enough to solve my problem.

What I would appreciate and will pay for if needed, is one of two things. If there are any SV-50 (or SV-500 or SV-503 as I think they're all similar) machines in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul MN area, I would love to come by your shop and look at your machine for just a scant few minutes. Couple pictures, a measurement or two and I'd be out of your hair. If that is not possible, I would like pictures of the top edges and corners of the two doors that make up the front door system of this machine. Please note this machine does not have the auto closer. I have included pictures here to show roughly where things are missing.

I know there is a gear up there that mounts somehow on the inner door and rides between the gear rack mounted on the door cross rail and the rack mounted on the outer door. Mori wants something like $550.00 for this tiny spur gear that is no bigger than the end of your thumb. Not going to happen. Along with the pictures, the last thing I would like is the diameter and width of this gear and how many teeth.

I could Paypal you some money for your trouble. Please help. I guess you could contact me here or with private message. (Not sure how ll that works.)