Mori Seiki M300-A Need PMC Parameters Help!

Thread: Mori Seiki M300-A Need PMC Parameters Help!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mori Seiki M300-A Need PMC Parameters Help!

Hey guys,

I just got this machine, it has a Fanuc 10-AD Control, I am in the process of upgrading the memory with the Memex stuff. I have been documenting everything quite nicely, or so I thought. I punched out all the NC Parameters, and took pictures of all the PMC Parameters. Everything was fine until the machine had OT 032 XYZ Alarms and I spend a good 5 hours to figure out that I missed some of the PMC Parameters because the pages don't scroll though with just the arrow key like the rest of the pages. You actually have to press both arrow keys at the same time to toggle through the pages. So I have some of the PMC Parameters missing because of my mistake. Anyway if anyone has a machine like this, and would like to help me, let me know. I would gladly give something for your time! Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mori Seiki M300-A Need PMC Parameters Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Danknolimiz View Post
    Hey guys,

I just got this machine, it has a Fanuc 10-AD Control, I am in the process of upgrading the memory with the Memex stuff. I have been documenting everything quite nicely, or so I thought. I punched out all the NC Parameters, and took pictures of all the PMC Parameters. Everything was fine until the machine had OT 032 XYZ Alarms and I spend a good 5 hours to figure out that I missed some of the PMC Parameters because the pages don't scroll though with just the arrow key like the rest of the pages. You actually have to press both arrow keys at the same time to toggle through the pages. So I have some of the PMC Parameters missing because of my mistake. Anyway if anyone has a machine like this, and would like to help me, let me know. I would gladly give something for your time! Thanks
    I have an M300A-1 , electrical diagram says FS10MA-D control. No guarantee on my parameters, (they may be as complete as your set???) but you can reference them if you still need something over nothing. !!

-Chi-Town CNC

Jet engine is next!
    http://www.floridaame.org/GalleryPages/g1m0186.htm