Need Help! Mori Seiki VK 45 toolchanger stuck in operation

Thread: Mori Seiki VK 45 toolchanger stuck in operation

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mori Seiki VK 45 toolchanger stuck in operation

Gday community, i have problem with my new seiki VK 45.
    I got a seiki VK 45 and try to get here operating. So after i got here delivered and setted up i try to do the basic first steps. After zero return and spindle orientation i try i tool chance. Worked fine till she had to grab the tool. Toolarm stucks now right under the spindle. I checked all shorts, hydrolic/air pressure, the responsable leads, valves. After that i try in the maintance mode to bring the arm back in home position with the M-codes 103,104, 105 etc, what makes the toolarm drive back but then stuck again. (see pics). Please guys im on the end of my knowledge, if you have any tipps or something let me know. Cheers Jan

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mori Seiki VK 45 toolchanger stuck in operation-werkzeugwechsler-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mori Seiki VK 45 toolchanger stuck in operation

Thats a Hitachi, not a Mori. Thought there was now a sub forum for those. Might check there.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2000 View Post
    Gday community, i have problem with my new seiki VK 45.
    I got a seiki VK 45 and try to get here operating. So after i got here delivered and setted up i try to do the basic first steps. After zero return and spindle orientation i try i tool chance. Worked fine till she had to grab the tool. Toolarm stucks now right under the spindle. I checked all shorts, hydrolic/air pressure, the responsable leads, valves. After that i try in the maintance mode to bring the arm back in home position with the M-codes 103,104, 105 etc, what makes the toolarm drive back but then stuck again. (see pics). Please guys im on the end of my knowledge, if you have any tipps or something let me know. Cheers Jan
    Jan

did the maintenance codes move it at all? If I read correctly you were able to get it home but it still gets stuck in the same spot?

John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by shas595 View Post
    Jan

did the maintenance codes move it at all? If I read correctly you were able to get it home but it still gets stuck in the same spot?

John
    Hey John,
    Thanks for yr replay!
    She stoped first straight under the spindle and says alarm 32, then in the maintenance mode I cold drive him back from the spindle and then stopt again. (That's where it stucks at the moment, she doesn't want to do the 180 turn) Aswell im not able to do anything like zeroreturn or drive the table in general. Spindle orientation works fine.

Downloads
    Uploads

Is this a VK45 with M16II or M16III? I think M16II but the looks of it - but let me know. Basically you will have to step it back through the stages. You will want to bring the arm back up as if it is putting the tool in the spindle. Then swing it back to home. (like going in reverse - assuming when it got stuck initially it did not do the 180 turn but stopped when it was about to take out the tool correct?)
    John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this a VK45 with M16II or M16III? I think M16II but the looks of it - but let me know. Basically you will have to step it back through the stages. You will want to bring the arm back up as if it is putting the tool in the spindle. Then swing it back to home. (like going in reverse - assuming when it got stuck initially it did not do the 180 turn but stopped when it was about to take out the tool correct?)
    John
    Thanks for yr afford! Yes it's a m16ll.
    Yes correct it worked all fine till she tried to grab a tool(there was non inside). Then she stucked under the spindle. With m102 or so the arm drove back but now all the other m-codes for the "manuell" way for the tool changer are not working. I tipe them in mdi and pressed program start but no respond. Tried all of them from m101-109 but now respond.

Downloads
    Uploads

OK, - when you put it in MDI and input the code, before you press start hold down "Spindle Stop" and then press start. This will force the code. However BE CAREFUL as it will move regardless of what the control says so it is very easy to crash. Make sure you are going the right directions and in the right order to get it back to origin. It is very easy to mess up/break if you don't do it correctly.

John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

OK, - when you put it in MDI and input the code, before you press start hold down "Spindle Stop" and then press start. This will force the code. However BE CAREFUL as it will move regardless of what the control says so it is very easy to crash. Make sure you are going the right directions and in the right order to get it back to origin. It is very easy to mess up/break if you don't do it correctly.

John

It worked with the spindle stop!!! Yr are a legend man, thank you so much!!!
    Jan

Downloads
    Uploads

Glad to hear it - if you need anything else you know where to find me!

John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Glad to hear it - if you need anything else you know where to find me!

John
    Hey John, how are doing? So after a break at work and some ****y **** ups with the oil tray I set some stuff up the last days. After the basics I try to set up a program what is not working. The problem is I can't swap or set up a new program? If I text like 0004 and press input/start etc nothing happen.. is there some secret stuff I have to do? I don't have any manuels or help from people. 😭

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Jan i have the same hitachi seiki vk45,Ladder diagram lost and no communication software, can you plese guide me whom do i contact in Australia to fix this problem
    Thanks