Hello all,

I have a Mori NH4000 that came with a Renishaw MP10. I just got the inspection plus macros.

I am trying to do a simple one-touch touch-off in z. I have tried using the 9811 macro directly, and now I am trying with the 9023 easy set macro, but I am having the same problem either way.
What is happening now, for some reason the probe is coming in, touching the casting in Z, jumping away in Z about 10.48, feeding in very slowly back to the part from 10.48 away, touching the part again, and then changing our work-shift by 10.48 plus the variation in the part. We couldn’t figure out where the 10.48 was coming from, but then we realized that was the tool offset of the probe. We tried getting rid of the tool offset of the probe, but then the probe wouldn’t get anywhere near the part for the initial touch-off. I think the problem in in something that is called out in the 9811 macro. Our work-shift Z starts at Z-26.5092 (the face of the part), and once the probe finishes probing, it jumps to something like Z-16.0292. I can't find anyone else who has had this specific problem.

Our code looks like this
T33
M6
G54.1 P5
G0G90X0.Y.22
G43H33Z2.
Z1.
G65 P9023 A9. Z0. S105.
M1

We just want it to change our work-shift zero to match face of the casting.
Thanks