Need Help! NLX 2000 Work Counter Issue

Thread: NLX 2000 Work Counter Issue

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NLX 2000 Work Counter Issue

For the life of me, I can't figure out why my program continues to loop once it has met the total number of pieces (12) that I set. I'm sure it's probably something simple that I'm overlooking, and I hope someone on here can help me out.

The end of my program says the following:

G330(B-AXIS HOME)
    M36(SPINDLE SYNC OFF)
    G18G53X-5.Y0.Z-10.
    M5
    M89
    M1
    /M99
    M30
    %

I can get 12 pieces per bar, and I have that set in the work counter screen (see attached images). I've read both programming manual and operational manuals trying to figure out why it keeps running after reaching the 12 piece limit I had set. The books make reference to having 2 options to choose from 1) Start Interlock or 2) Block Delete Function. Nowhere in the manuals does it say how to or where to choose either option, and its not listed on the Work Counter screen as you can see in the the attached images. Can anyone help explain or point me in the direction to choose an option? Thanks in advance!