SL25B / Yasnac i80 - boot up problems - need help!

Thread: SL25B / Yasnac i80 - boot up problems - need help!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SL25B / Yasnac i80 - boot up problems - need help!

Good morning all!

I am in a real tight spot. I have a Mori Seiki SL25B with Yasnac i80 that will not boot. When it powers up, the Phoenix Bios starts up, then I get a CheckSum Error, RAM Start Address Error, and RAM Drive Error. When I press 2 to go into setup, it gives me the drive listings - but all say "Not installed". I have no idea what they should be setup as - can anyone snap a screenshot of theirs and send my way?

I have spoken with Yaskawa and I am told I have an ACGC issue. If i put the FC520 on 2 - it will boot to the control and I can see my parameters, programs, ladder - everything is there. I have to do a RAMINIT on my G: Drive but as I said above there are no drive definitions so it won't work.

Thanks!