NC system type MSG-803

Thread: NC system type MSG-803

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NC system type MSG-803

Hi All.This is reza.
    I use a NC system type MSG-803 in my machine(machine type is CL-203,ser.=1144).In addition to this machine I work with 17 of similar machines.On the other 17 machines,when I press the NC power_ON button,the system displays the initializing message and boots up correctly.But for the first machine,when I press the NC power_ON button,the monitor screen becomes white without displaying any massage and stays in this situation.I removed all the connectors and interface cards from the main board and tested again,but the situation did not change.I think there is some problems with the main board or the bios memory of the system.Could anyone tell me how to fix the problem?.Thank's any way.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NC system type MSG-803

You need to eject the pcmcia card on the back of the monitor and re insert it. If that doesn't solve it, you need a new mapps panel as i suspect the lcd has failed.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NC system type MSG-803

Quote Originally Posted by underthetire View Post
    You need to eject the pcmcia card on the back of the monitor and re insert it. If that doesn't solve it, you need a new mapps panel as i suspect the lcd has failed.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much for replay.First time it could not boot up,I measured the voltage of back up battery installed on main board.It was about 2.3v. Do you think there is a problem with this value or it's enougth and should not replaced?