Just In Momus 2.1 Pictures Not Really a build Log (Much respect to Mac's Momus X2S Thread)

Thread: Momus 2.1 Pictures Not Really a build Log (Much respect to Mac's Momus X2S Thread)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Momus 2.1 Pictures Not Really a build Log (Much respect to Mac's Momus X2S Thread)

I built a momus 2.1 last year (2015) in about 5 months. It's 42" x 36", dual motor x-axis on based Mac's Momus X2S ' modifications.

Youtube slideshow

Superpid controlled Dewalt router

Enjoy

Chelsi

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Momus 2.1 Pictures Not Really a build Log (Much respect to Mac's Momus X2S Thread

How do you like the DeWalt for a spindle? Just about have my momus ready to start moving axes under power and have had my eye on the DeWalt with a super PID for some time now

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Momus 2.1 Pictures Not Really a build Log (Much respect to Mac's Momus X2S Thread

I really like it (the Dewalt) as my spindle it's - more powerful, quieter, easy to mod for use with the SuperPID and I also got precision collets (www.precisebits.com) for it.
    It works great.
    Welcome to the Momus family.