Need Help! Wiring help needed for BOY 15 molding machine

Thread: Wiring help needed for BOY 15 molding machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Wiring help needed for BOY 15 molding machine

Need schematic or some sort of wiring diagram for BOY 15 built in 1974. It's an old machine but in very good condition. I plan on running this machine off of a 15 HP phase converter. I will hear a sound change on my phase converter when I turn the molding machine on, but nothing happens, not even the sound of a relay click. I attached my incoming wires one at a time replacing the three and ground in the same locations the old ones where in, but I suspect they are not in the correct locations. A schematic would make this a whole lot less painful. Thank you. Fred

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wiring help needed for BOY 15 molding machine

I can't help you with a wiring diagram but did you try flipping 2 of your 3 phase wires?

www.decalpro.ca

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wiring help needed for BOY 15 molding machine

Quote Originally Posted by ffulmer View Post
    Need schematic or some sort of wiring diagram for BOY 15 built in 1974. It's an old machine but in very good condition. I plan on running this machine off of a 15 HP phase converter. I will hear a sound change on my phase converter when I turn the molding machine on, but nothing happens, not even the sound of a relay click. I attached my incoming wires one at a time replacing the three and ground in the same locations the old ones where in, but I suspect they are not in the correct locations. A schematic would make this a whole lot less painful. Thank you. Fred
    Did you get it running?