Hi I am newbie with CNC and now I am working in a workshop with a CNC vertical machining center using mitsubishi M64S controller. I have some problem on this machine and hope you guys can help me to solve it, the problem as per below,

1. When I press spindle Clockwise or Counter Clock wise button on the control panel, E17.TOOL CLAMP L.S ALARM pop out on the screen (no tool holder or cutter is mounted). Before, it can be worked after press the tool holder release button few time but not now.

2. If I run the code, M03 S1000; (or any other speed or other spindle direction), T02.FEED HOLD 0204 and E17.TOOL CLAMP L.S ALARM will pop out on the screen. (no tool holder and cutter on the machine)

3. If I run the code, T01 M06; (or any other tool number), T02.FEED HOLD 0205, will pop out. (no tool holder and cutter on the machine)

4. E16.LUBE PRESSURE LOW alarm always pop out. (the coolant tank is empty, I guess it is indicating about not enough coolant).

Sorry about my very poor English writing, I hope you guys able understand my poor English.

I really need your help. Thanks.