Partner 1 centurion V and threading, post through fusion 360

Thread: Partner 1 centurion V and threading, post through fusion 360

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Partner 1 centurion V and threading, post through fusion 360

Hi all,
    I am having difficulty in getting threading to work for my milltronics vmc from fusion and am wondering if any one has had luck with it? It seems that I need to edit my post, but I am lost in this as well. My machine is equipped with rigid tapping, which I believe is G88 for milltronics and I am trying to thread metric threads. I Use IPR for g88 and the machine seems to just go over the hole and sit there with no movement. I need to figure out why my machine wont tap holes. Thanks

Joe

Similar Threads:

So it would be most helpful if you would post the lines that you are trying to run do we can tell what is missing.
    Without that anybody would be shooting in the dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by joedesu1 View Post
    Hi all,
    I am having difficulty in getting threading to work for my milltronics vmc from fusion and am wondering if any one has had luck with it? It seems that I need to edit my post, but I am lost in this as well. My machine is equipped with rigid tapping, which I believe is G88 for milltronics and I am trying to thread metric threads. I Use IPR for g88 and the machine seems to just go over the hole and sit there with no movement. I need to figure out why my machine wont tap holes. Thanks

Joe