Need Help! DNC COMMUNICATION ISSUES

Thread: DNC COMMUNICATION ISSUES

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default DNC COMMUNICATION ISSUES

well I’ve tried different baud rates and played around with xon/xoff settings including xmodem, all I receive over at the machine is the first couple lines of code but all in the same line not separate as you would normally see is there a setting that I’m missing?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DNC COMMUNICATION ISSUES

Check your communication software for an end of line character... I seem to recall having the same issues when I first set up my machine. I use One DNC and it has a setting for sending each line as a separate line. In the old days with paper tape it was when you hit the carriage return...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DNC COMMUNICATION ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by Brian L View Post
    Check your communication software for an end of line character... I seem to recall having the same issues when I first set up my machine. I use One DNC and it has a setting for sending each line as a separate line. In the old days with paper tape it was when you hit the carriage return...
    thanks Brian i ended up figuring it out, and you were pretty much right on the money with your response, i needed to change my LSK (LABEL SKIP) to off and change my CR to CRLF. that seemed to do the trick!