My Mikini Problems

Thread: My Mikini Problems

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default My Mikini Problems

Hey all,

First of all thank you for all the information that you guys have already given me just by browsing through these threads. I've got a few problems with my Mikini 1610L that I would like your guy's input on however! On to how this all started... The spindle wasn't functioning correctly (there was significant play which made less than acceptable parts) so I had taken it out and after failing to take it apart I sent it to a tooling company. Their quote to fix it was fairly high, so they sent it back in pieces
    ... Attempting to pinpoint the problem and fix this myself and realized they had lost a few of the ball bearings and one of the washers, and also broke the pulley/sprocket. I found some mechanical drawings that listed part numbers for the pulley (P34-5MGT-15MPB) but after taking a look at the pulley, it actually has 36 teeth and looks to be 22mm wide (since the belt is 20mm). I saw on a previous thread that slowtwitch had used a 25mm pulley for his motor, but I need one for the spindle- would a 25mm work? Or would you happen to know the correct part number? I'm also looking to find a replacement for one of the machined washers in the spindle, would you guys know any specs on either of those?

Otherwise I'm replacing the ball bearings to see if that will help to get rid of the play in the spindle, if you guys have any suggestions I would be happy to hear!

Thanks!!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

I AM GLAD TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES AS ONE OF THE LEADING SUPPLIERSOF PRECISION BEARINGS
    MAINLYAPPLY FOR CNC AND MACHINE TOOL AND OTHER PRECIAION MACHINARY , WHICH ARE MAKE OF WAFANGDIAN TIANJIU BEARINGS TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

WE DEVELOP HIGH-PRECISION YRT ROTATED BEARINGS, MACHINE TOOL MAINSHAFT BEARINGS AND MOTOR PRECISION BEARINGS. THEPRECISIONS OF OUR BEARINGS HAVE REACHED LEVELS OF P5, SP, P4 AND UP.

WE HOPE CAN CORPORATION WITH YOUR COMPANY.IF ANY RELATED INQUIRY,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT WITH US.

WE CAN ALSO SUPPLY BEARINGS SAMPLE FOR YOUR AT FIRST.

WE CAN SUPPLY OUR BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOU.

THANK YOU !

REGARDS?

--------------------------

Lixingwen

Wafangdian Tianjiu Bearings Technology Co.,Ltd.

(Wafangdian Heavy Bearings Researching & Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.)

Brand?WZFB

Web: ??????????????? ????????????????

Tel: 0411-85366785

Fax: 0411-85366785

Mobile:+86-15942617721

E-mail:lixingwen@wzfb.com

Q Q : 178702120

Do our best to give customer best service.