Mikini Spindle Bearings Replacement

Thread: Mikini Spindle Bearings Replacement

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mikini Spindle Bearings Replacement

I am noticing, visuallly, a lot of spindle runout in a Mikini 1610L that is infrequently used for prototyping. I feel a small amount of play if I wriggle the bottom of the spindle in the x-y plane. My conclusion is that the spindle bearings need replacement. Can anyone help with bearing part numbers or sizes? (The user manual indicates they are P4 (ABEC-7) precision tolerance.) If I find replacement bearings, will reassembly result in the same preload? Is there a preload that must be satisfied? I am assuming that Mikini is out of business based on their lack of a website (correct me if I'm wrong).
    Thanks!
    Scott

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Here are the bearings....

7004 CYDUP4 Nachi High Speed Bearing ABEC 7 Japan | eBay

7007 CYDUP4 Nachi High Speed Bearing ABEC 7 Japan | eBay

I'm probably going to do my spindle soon...I just don't trust what Mikini may have put in there

pete

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks very much for the info!
    Since I posted my question, I did some more digging and came up with a slightly different answer:
    7006 P4 (ABEC-7) (2 upper bearings)
    7007 P4 (ABEC-7) (2 lower bearings)
    Might be model year specific. Ours was made in 2009. My bearing info comes from
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/bencht...int.html?pp=40
    and also a blog entry from roberto123
    CNCzone.com- The Largest Forums for CNC Professional and Hobbyist alike! - roberto123 - Blogs
    Best,
    Scott

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SGTShop View Post
    Thanks very much for the info!
    Since I posted my question, I did some more digging and came up with a slightly different answer:
    7006 P4 (ABEC-7) (2 upper bearings)
    7007 P4 (ABEC-7) (2 lower bearings)
    Might be model year specific. Ours was made in 2009. My bearing info comes from
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/bencht...int.html?pp=40
    and also a blog entry from roberto123
    CNCzone.com- The Largest Forums for CNC Professional and Hobbyist alike! - roberto123 - Blogs
    Best,
    Scott
    My apologies, your right on the bearing numbers. I also found Allen's post in his VFD and Ac motor replacement post (page 16 post #183) to verify them...

Thanks for double checking, I would have bought the wrong bearing set..... this old age stuff sucks ...lol

pete

Downloads
    Uploads

I AM GLAD TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES AS ONE OF THE LEADING SUPPLIERS OF Precision Bearings for CNC and Machine tool ,AND YRT bearings WHICH ARE FROM THE REOWNED MAKE OF Wafangdian Tianjiu Bearings Technology Co.,Ltd.,.

WE ARE IN THIS BUSINESS SINCE LAST FIFTEEN YEARS; IN THIS SPAN OF TIME WE HAVE SUPPLIED PRECISION IN ALMOST ALL THE CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD.

OUR BEARINGS WITH COMMON PRECISION ARE MAINLY MIDDLE / LARGE BALL BEARINGS, ROLLER BEARINGS AND SELF-LUBRICATING JOINT BEARINGS. OUR SL BEARINGS ARE FAVORED BY CUSTOMERS. BESIDES, WE DEVELOP HIGH-PRECISION YRT ROTATED BEARINGS, MACHINE TOOL MAINSHAFT BEARINGS AND MOTOR PRECISION BEARINGS. THE PRECISIONS OF OUR BEARINGS HAVE REACHED LEVELS OF P5, SP, P4 AND UP.

FEATURED BY HIGH PRECISION, LOW NOISE, HIGH ROTARY SPEED, HIGH QUALITY AND LONG SERVICE LIFE, OUR PRODUCTS SAVE USERS’ COST AND SHORTEN PURCHASE TERM. WIDELY APPLIED TO COMMON MACHINE TOOLS, CNC MACHINE TOOLS, LARGE / MIDDLE MOTORS, PRECISION ROLLING MILLS, ETC., OUR PRODUCTS FILLED THE DOMESTIC BLANKS AND CAN SUBSTITUTE IMPORTED PRODUCTS.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE PRECISION BEARINGS AND OTHER GOOD QUALITY BEARINGS AVAILABLE, CAN SUPPLY FOR YOU WITH BEST QUALITY.

PLEASE SEND US YOUR REQUIREMENTS IF YOU HAVE BEARINGS NEED.

WE CAN SUPPLY OUR BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOU.
    Wafangdian Tianjiu Bearings Technology Co.,Ltd.
    (Wafangdian Heavy Bearings Researching & Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.)
    Brand?WZFB
    Web: ??????????????? ????????????????
    Tel: 0411-85366785
    Fax: 0411-85366785
    Mobile:+86-15942617721
    E-mail:lixingwen@wzfb.com
    Q Q : 178702120

Do our best to give customer best service.