To update, I got new main and control boards and re-installed everything. I got everything working again a week or so ago. I had a few issues with the axis not behaving but increasing the 'boot' time seemed to fix that problem.
I ran the machine with a file had had used in the past to produce a part (not actually cutting anything) and it seemed to be fine. I did this a few times and all was well.
This past weekend I decided to use the mill to start a project and found I had no spindle. It appears the board is dead. I have power to the board and the fuse is good but no LED.
I've been in touch with Phil. I tested the line power and I have fluctuations with a max of 253v and about 249v average. Phil thinks this is the problem.
I'm sending the spindle board to Mikini to be checked and if possible repaired. Phil has offered to upgrade to V2.0 with a discount, etc.
To be honest, I'm skeptical of the electronics in this machine.