I have some to start off.
1. Do you find the touch screen worth it?
2. Do you notice the extra HP or faster speeds over the Tormach?
3. Do you like the full enclosure style of the Mikini over the open style Tormach?
4. What do you manufacture and do you find the Mikini to significantly increase production over the Tormach?
5. What Cam software do you use?
6. How does the Mikini handle hard steels
7. Do you feel servos would be a worthwhile upgrade?
8. What do you like and dislike about the Mikini over the Tormach?
9. Did you get the Mikini tooling package or any other options from them?
10. How realistic are small production runs on this size machine (<300 parts assuming something about as complex as 2"x3" steel ballcock)?
Thanks for your willingness to answer questions.