North Idaho Area - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Idaho Area

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds good I may need some help with the electrical. I have most of the parts and materials I need. I have the z axis just about finished and mc9 files for the y axis. Now if I could just get some time at work on the machines. Aparently I'm supposed to machine there parts I got enough projects of my own

Downloads
    Uploads

Im in Eagle have two machines, getting ready to build the big one .....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi

I'm in southern Idaho, Hazelton area. I concur on hoping we will have winter again. There are way to many people moving in here, although it is gratifing to see that I am not the only one that likes to build things as a hobby. I would like to start with a cnc plasma/burning/router table. I have an Industrial hobbies mill that I would like to cnc too. The original plan was to buy the kit from IH, but like all good plans the bottom fell out and I'm not sure I want to spend that much for the kit now. So for now I have just been collecting information for the plasma table, maybe get a start on it this winter.

-brian

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

New and nervous in Boise. I think i am in the right pew. New vertical mill and new software and it doesn't do what I think it should, AS I THINK IT SHOULD.

Rich

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not in Idaho but real close Spokane,WA. just across the border. I have a Thermwood 60"x144" router.

Lewis

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: North Idaho Area

Wow. 11 years ago I started this thread. Not very many people in North Idaho. Thought I would resurrect it to see if anyone new showed up. I have seen a few Mach 3 machines get sold on Craigslist up here recently. I moved on from Mach mostly. I still use it for a couple production machine I designed on my day job. Now I have a Fanuc Robodrill. What a cool fast intimidating machine.
    So I ask once again anyone in Spokane or North Idaho Area that is using or building CNC machines. I have tones of spare servos and steppers etc just laying around just waiting on projects.

Donny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12