North Dallas, TX - Page 15

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: North Dallas, TX

Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome chipset,

Send me a PM with your contact information and I will see if I can help you out.

I live out in Forney, but come up to Plano quite often.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for some help.

I have a shop in Decatur (West of Denton, North of Fort Worth). I have been running an Anderson CNC, and have just purchased a used SCM Tech99L running on Xilog.
    The documentation on the machine is horrible, and I have limited time available to figure it out myself. SCM is happy to send out a tech at huge cost. I don't mind the expense, but I would prefer to be much more familiar with the machine and have it up and running before I do that.

Is anybody familiar with this machine and the Xilog software that would like to do some consulting?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another newbie from McKinney. Just found this board and joined up. I'm interested in learning more from a hobby perspective. I'll be watching this thread and reading the rest of the forum in my quest to figure out what direction to go in all this. Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am in the Plano Richardson Murphy Garland area kinda where they all meet near Bush 190 and Renner Rd. I have a need for an expert to help me learn to clamp materials better and setup to line up multiple sides.

I have a 4th axis coming soon, other than that I can generate G code well and operate my machine. Just need some tips on how to be more precise than one off work.

I am using Vcarve pro and LinuxCNC and need a .dxf knowledgeable friend real bad.

Mark

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

test well i see why me and others are having problems seeing our post - this is the only forum on the net i think that post upside down. weird but it makes sense. mark

Downloads
    Uploads

9:53 AM ----- Private Message ---- Send Failure Notification

Sheepdog,

Welcome to our group. I will send you a PM with my contact information.
    I live in Forney, but pass by Firewheel several times a month.
    We can get together for a meet at your convenience.

I use ACAD to create dxf files every day ..... really simple when you get the hang of it.
    Import the dxf file into Vectric Cut2d to generate toolpathing for my CNC router.
    Quite happy with my setup.

Charles

Last edited by cnewb; 10-12-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Hello cnewb,
    I am new to this site and to cnc operations. Bought a used benchtop router that was damaged in transit and had problems with the seller,so have been repairing and improving the machine as I go along. Have Mach3 software and need assistance in learning how to use this tool.
    Am l located in Mesquite and hope you may consider a conversation with me soon.

Woodtrimmer2

Downloads
    Uploads

Woodtrimmer2,

Go to your Settings/My Account/General Settings/Private Messaging and turn on "Receive Private Message" from members.

That will enable me to contact you with my contact information, so that we can set up a meeting.

I would be happy to share my CNC router experiences and some projects that I have done.

Charles

Downloads
    Uploads

Sheepdog,

Go to your Settings/My Account/General Settings/Private Messaging and turn on "Receive Private Message" from members.

That will enable me to contact you with my contact information, so that we can set up a meeting.

I would be happy to share my CNC router experiences and some projects that I have done.

Charles

Charles
    I believe my changes are active...so please send your contact info. If I do not receive anything from you by Monday...will try again. Really appreciate your consideration for assistance...this process has been long tormenting event..but still have faith that it will cut parts soon.

Larry

Downloads
    Uploads

just tried to send you PM --- error says you are not allowing PM's

we will figure this out !!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cnewb View Post
    just tried to send you PM --- error says you are not allowing PM's

we will figure this out !!
    just pm'ed you see if you get it. mark

Charles
    I think I made the correct changes...please try again or you can call me with the number I provided in the previous email too.

Thank you,
    Larry

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: North Dallas, TX

Hello Charles, I'm new to the CNC world and wish I could sit down and talk shop with someone of the CNC world. I do live in Forney. Text me or call, 214-794-7327

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415