Tidewater, Hampton Roads, SE Virginia Looking for others to learn from

Thread: Tidewater, Hampton Roads, SE Virginia Looking for others to learn from

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Tidewater, Hampton Roads, SE Virginia Looking for others to learn from

New guy to the forums- very noob when it comes to CNC... Looking for folks willing to get a laugh over my questions and at least point me in the right direction.

Tidewater, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk... Im willing to drive to learn (And buy the coffee!)

757 Metalworks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tidewater, Hampton Roads, SE Virginia Looking for others to learn from

I am probably not mentor worthy material, since I have been doing this for about 8 months mainly through watching YouTube and trial and error. I got my homemade CNC router up and running and just purchased a laser about a month ago. Would love to chat, located in Chesapeake. PM me if you are still interested.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

PM Sent... Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirich View Post
    I am probably not mentor worthy material, since I have been doing this for about 8 months mainly through watching YouTube and trial and error. I got my homemade CNC router up and running and just purchased a laser about a month ago. Would love to chat, located in Chesapeake. PM me if you are still interested.