New CNC Owner With CAD Experience. Looking for help in CNC Programming

Thread: New CNC Owner With CAD Experience. Looking for help in CNC Programming

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New CNC Owner With CAD Experience. Looking for help in CNC Programming

Hello Everyone,
    4 months ago I acquired a cnc mill. It's a CNC Masters brand, Model CNC Max. So far it's been quite capable with the simple things I've been machining with it. I've dabbled in CNC Programming, but not enough to be dangerous with it. I'd like to find someone whom which I can collaborate with in helping me utilize this mill to its full potential.

I myself have years of experience working in the aircraft industry using various 3d CAD softwares. I do have a decent understanding of drawing/design, manufacturing, and machine shop practices. I'm no slouch, I just don't have much knowledge in CNC programming. Hopefully someone here is willing to help in that department.

I'm located in Southern California. Feel free to pm me. From there I can explain to you more in regards to my plans with this new CNC mill

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New CNC Owner With CAD Experience. Looking for help in CNC Programming

If you live anywhere near Lawndale / Gardena area, enroll in El Camino College MTT 10A . that's where I learned manual programming. I don't do much manual programming but it's sure handy to edit code your software makes.

We're not in business to make parts, we're in business to make money, making parts is just how we do that.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New CNC Owner With CAD Experience. Looking for help in CNC Programming

Blue 6 , How fast do you want to learn and where are you located. what part do you have in mind to cut?

Been doing this too long