Need Help! Spindle orientation on DIAROL DL-SDZ

Thread: Spindle orientation on DIAROL DL-SDZ

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Spindle orientation on DIAROL DL-SDZ

Hi all, can anyone let me know where to get documentation for a Mitsubishi Diarol DL-SDZ orientation PCB marked as DL-UE. It is fitted to a MAZAK V7,5 and works with a 1024 encoder. The spindle stops correctly but the in-pos signal does not come on. We have replaced the encoder and all the signals from the encoder are on the board. The power supplies are fine. I would like to know what the signals on the CON 54 are spposed to be. Any help will be greatly received.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rokkin View Post
    Thanks ROKKIN, I hope this reaches you, not to sure how to reply to your reply. I tried to download from meau.com but to no avail. It seems that site is no longer available. Would you have a copy of it? Many thanks, PG.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks ROKKIN, your lead is greatly appreciated. The link returns an error indicating that the site is no longer available. Do you by any luck have a copy of said file/document? Many thanks, PG.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

This link should work.

http://www.meau.com/functions/dms/ge...00000459000000

Mitsubishi recently changed up theri website. In the future if you go to www.meau.com and click on downloads then manuals there is a search function that you can specify what series control or drives you want to see manuals for.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Many thanks to onthebumper

Quote Originally Posted by onthebumper View Post
    This link should work.

http://www.meau.com/functions/dms/ge...00000459000000

Mitsubishi recently changed up theri website. In the future if you go to www.meau.com and click on downloads then manuals there is a search function that you can specify what series control or drives you want to see manuals for.
    Hi Onthebumper, strong handle! I have been searching for this info for seven mounths. With one click and your lead took me right there. Thank you very much. Your action has brought huge relief to many people. Ps. I did go to meau.com, selected downloads and manuals, but that took me right back to the global home page which had an option to log in with a user name, but no place to register. Did you have a special code to obtain the link you gave me?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have the user's manual of the DIAROL control but I have not checked if there's info about the orientation board. If you don't have it I could send you a copy. I'll check it out anyway to see if the info is there,
    Well, I checked it and there's no too much information. Also you can call MITSUBISHI and they can provide you assistance. Check MEAU.COM

Carlos Carias.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spindle orientation on DIAROL DL-SDZ

DIAROL DL-SDZ MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS NEEDED...

Hello,
    I am looking for maintenance instructions for DIAROL DL-SDZ. I see that on the forum someone used to share a link to the server "meau.com" but it was in 2009, but the source does not exist anymore. Can someone help me and send me this manual because it is necessary for me to repair the MAZAK lathe. Optional instructions for the servo amplifier boards: DL-AX2, DL-SA2, SD-AG.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Raphael

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spindle orientation on DIAROL DL-SDZ

up...