Reloading of Loss Parameters for QT-6T Mazak Lathe

Thread: Reloading of Loss Parameters for QT-6T Mazak Lathe

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Reloading of Loss Parameters for QT-6T Mazak Lathe

Need Expert help on the following two issues :
    1) How to load in the "Turret(MR-J2-CT)" Parameters?
    2) My Foot Switch having problem?? When i press the foot switch, the chuck closes. However, When i release the my foot switch, the chuck open again. Please advise how to solve it? Appreciate your help. Tks....

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reloading of Loss Parameters for QT-6T Mazak Lathe-turret-pdf  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You shouldn't have to reload parameters to the turret since you lost data on the CNC. The MR-J2 has a separate battery to retain the parameters in the drive.

To reload MR-J2 parameters;
    Go to the start menu at the bottom left - Programs - MR-J2. Go to SetUp-Axis - Axis Select - and choose Turret. Select Parameter then File and Open. Under the MRJ2 folder on the harddrive there should be a backup file for the turret. Choose this one. Once the parameters open click on all write to write the paramters to the hard drive.

To Restore ABS Position;
    Do the same as above only instead of writing parameters to the drive click on ABS Pos. Repair. If this button is grayed out you will need to contact Mazak on how to set the home position.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Checking of Turret/Spindle/Servo Parameters

Hi.... Thanks for everyone help in solving my problem. My machine is up and running again. It is because of the battery weak and causes the parameter to be loss. I wish to thanks the forum for the help in gathering experts to solve my machine. However, i have 1 last question. Where can i go to check the parameter that i have keyed in for the turret/Servo/Spindle is correct? I wish to double check. Tks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazak QT-6T Lathe

Hi,

Can somebody help me with the book for this lathe, please?
    Just I bought a second-hand machine and I don't have any kind of book(operating, service...)
    Please send me if you wantt help me on constantin.precup@mail.com.
    Thank you!