Mazak VQC 20/40B Zero Return Parameter

Thread: Mazak VQC 20/40B Zero Return Parameter

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazak VQC 20/40B Zero Return Parameter

Hi All,

Finally got my VQC (Mazatrol CAM M-2) inside and running. However due to the long time that it sat with no power I had an alarm 22 and had to reinitialize. This means that most of my parameters were shot. However I have about 3 different parameter sheets and all of them are slightly different. Once I did get some parameters in I tried to zero return the Z but only ended up crashing it in the + direction. I then attempted to do it on the X only with the feedrate turned way down. This also eventually resulted in a similar alarm condition only softer.
    Could anyone tell me what parameters control the Machine Zero Return? I am becoming aware that this machine doesn't work like most I have used. It is all software stops rather than limit switches, correct? I feel I have a big learning curving ahead of me.
    Also what is the correct procedure for zeroing the axis? Possibly I am not doing something right and the problem is not a parameter?

Thanks

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by nlh; 12-11-2007 at 05:46 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Upon further trial and error I finally figured out the proper procedure for homing the axis one at a time. Z and Y home properly.

X does not. X will move very slowly in an oscillating fashion, coming almost to a complete stop and then ramping up the feed and back to a near stop again, although very slowly. It doesn't matter where the table is, it will do it close to the end or in the middle.

I pulled off some of the guards and see that there is indeed a limit switch on the X. However when the table engages the switch nothing happens, it will continue to move until it binds the servo up and causes a lag error. I took a further look at the Z and Y and now see that there is a magnetic sensor that seems to coincide with machine home. However I see no sensor on the X. Any ideas what could be going on here? I am getting no alarms other than the lag error.

Also the E-stop can not be disengaged by pressing reset. The machine must be shut down and restarted.

One thing further. Pressing the "Zero All" button does absolutely nothing.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Further update:

Finally figured out how to clear the E-Stop. Press the OT release, then press and hold Reset.

Found that when homing any axis, the axis will rapid to the limit switch engagement point, then slow down. From here it will do a feed loop(not smooth linear feed) between 0 and 7.8IPM. Z and Y will do this until the limit switch disengages. X on the other hand immediately starts this loop regardless of the start position. Also when the X+ button is pressed, the table takes off on it's own, I don't need to hold the button. It will just move until I press the JOG button. When jogging any axis at a slow feedrate they appear to be smooth. They may vary by .1 to .2 IPM but not a wide loop.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We're facing the same problem at school. How it ended up and what's the solution?

Downloads
    Uploads

Could you elaborate on the problem you are having? Considering I have 3 posts all with something a little different, I'm not sure which you are refering to?

I'll help you out as best I can.

Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi again, I've been told it's a battery problem I'll wait to see if it works when it's charged... I'm not sure about what they said since I found that it often results in data loss... No reasons to investigate by now, thanks for the fast reply.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mazak VQC 20/40B Zero Return Parameter

hi friends anyone help me about VQC 20/40A or B MAZATROL CAM M-2 control parameter.my machine s battery also dead because it wasnt used 3 months or long i must initialise the sytem but i dont have parameters of this machine.
    is there anyone send me parameters? i will be really appriciated by any help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mazak VQC 20/40B Zero Return Parameter

IH
    I WANT PARAMETRE OF MAZAK VQC 20/40B CAM M-2 CAN ANY 1 HELP ME
    WATSAPP NUM +21280093300 OR MAIL OUTZIOUAR@GMAIL.COM