Hi everyone. I don't have a ton of time running machines like this but I'm curious about this machine blowing so much air. When I'm running a program the machine is pushing quite a bit of air out of the back of the machine. What I mean by "back" is that where the turret comes through the bulkhead, there is a manifold with various lines attached. The leak is from this area and is deep enough inside that I cannot feel the air and pinpoint the leak. Now of course I'm not about to stick my hand in that area while the machine is running a program, but when I hit feed hold the air stops flowing. Again, I don't have alot of time on this machine but today, I inserted an M-code into a program attempting to activate an "air blow." When the program reached this point the tool just used pulled back from the part and the machine paused. I'm assuming it was trying to blow air at that point. No errors of any kind, just a pause that required me to reset the program eventually. Maybe this is normal for this machine? I think not but anything's possible I guess. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!