Need Help! Clamping spindle on a machine center.

Thread: Clamping spindle on a machine center.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Clamping spindle on a machine center.

Hello,

I'm having problems with the spindle in my Machine Center Mazak VQC 15/40 M32 .

After M19, my spindle orients properly but it jerks suddenly.Clamping spindle on a machine center.
    Too bad when this happens on a tool change.

Also if i rotate the Clamped spindle by hand it moves 2 to 3 degrees and again tries to restore its original position. Sometimes with an horrible noice. Clamping spindle on a machine center. Clamping spindle on a machine center.

I think need to increase the clamping force.Clamping spindle on a machine center.

1. Is it possible to change through Parameter Setting ?Clamping spindle on a machine center.
    2. What is the recommeded force ?Clamping spindle on a machine center.
    3. What is maximum force & need to know if any consequences are there if the force exceeds maximum limit ?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Clamping spindle on a machine center.

Spindle orient position on the M32 is done by parameter J87. From your post, it sounds like it is orienting correctly, but jumps sometimes and if you put pressure on it, a noise or whine can be heard. You can try to change parameter J87 by one value up or down to see if it helps, but more than likely the PLG feedback from the spindle motor needs to be adjusted. Not something I recommend unless you know what you are doing. A Mitsubishi or Mazak Service tech should be able to set it for you. As for your clamp force, you should have around 2000 lbs of pull force that is measured with a clamp force gauge. You can get a digital clamp force gauge from Command. You should be able to Google it to find one. Clamp force is made up of Belleville washers (cone shaped) that are stacked back and forth to make a mechanical spring. It also is recommended that an experienced service tech change those out for you as well, since they are inside the spindle. Hope this helps, wish you were closer, I could help you out. Find a service tech in your area, and they should be able to help more in detail.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Clamping spindle on a machine center.

Thank for your answer, I am working searching some information about Mitsubishi FR SF spindle drive and the Mitsubishi spindle motor SJ. If everything goes not too bad, I suspect the problem it is the encoder inside the motor.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk