Drip feed Meldas 50?

Thread: Drip feed Meldas 50?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Drip feed Meldas 50?

Hi Guys,
    Trying to get drip feeding to work, but I don't have anyone in the real world to ask, and basic instructions online are scarce, so I'd appreciate a hand!
    I've got upload/download to work, so I thought great, set the tape device to the same as the input/output device in the I/O parameter, go to tape mode, type program number, send from pc, press input, easy money. Not so.
    I've tried this, it just says 'not found', I've also tried dev(1) as well as dev(0).
    Could you tell me where I can find, or tell me, the basic instructions to get this to work, so I can work out if its a parameter setting or if I'm just doing it wrong.
    Many thanks!