Newbie ASK, mazak cnc for small workshop(mould and part)

Thread: ASK, mazak cnc for small workshop(mould and part)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ASK, mazak cnc for small workshop(mould and part)

hello, im interesting to using mazak cnc fjv 250.
    in my opinion , i want to have 5 axis machine because the flexibility but its out of my budget.
    When i contact mazak in my region the sales engineer said that mazak cannot go with the 5axis (3+2) for FJV 250 which one basic machine is 3axis and the sales engineer suggest me to buy mazak variaxis but i dont want because the working area and the table load capacity is too low.

When i tried to check severals machine if the purpose of the mould maker 70% will go with the 3axis.
    so when i compare mazak 5axis for example variaxis the table load possible only 300kg and 3axis FJV 250 for mould 1000kg.
    from the table load weight, is it true for doing mould most of them we do in 3 axis?
    if the machine only possible equiped with 4axis rotary, can i reached my job for making mould?

my mould target is:
    plastic bottle
    bowl plastic injection
    car lamp lense (car lamp cover)

sorry if my english very bad.

regards,

felix