I have a dwc90c and can get a good used U.S. made floppy/usb emulator drive from a 110sz machine for a good price. I've been told the configuration may be different between machines and I'm assuming the original software/parameter programming is different between machines. How hard will it be to get the correct software on a thumbdrive if I need it? I mainly wanna do the swap in order to get new programs loaded on my machine and the original software data is not an issue at the moment. My floppy drive works fine and original software and epaks disks work fine also if I ever need to switch back to load software. My rs232 port connection isn't working correctly. I've tried several different cable configurations and modded the 25pin cable a few different ways according to some diagrams I've found. So currently I have no way of sending programs to my machine and it's very aggravating. I'm thinking the emulator is my best option at this time but I can't afford the Mits emulator/software drive so I'm hoping I can make the used 110sz emulator work. Any help is greatly appreciated.