I have a Mits FX10 and there is a few issues going on but I am thinking they are due to either the resin pump going out or the circulation pump(?) going out. It keeps giving me either dirty side low or clean side low and neither at the time are low. But at times the clean side is not getting enough water and gets low but off and on and erratically. No specific time or situation really except its primarily during roughing. I used to always get a U827 Pump/Chiller alarm also the generic sequence error.

My question is do the pumps have a water low cut off alarm/switch in them? Say one pump isn't getting enough flow to or from it there for triggering the water low alarm? Or could it be the sensors in the tanks are bad. I cleaned them and they look ok but IDK for sure. My other question is which pump feeds into the chiller? And could there be clogged chiller issues causing the prob? If so how do you clean it out? It's just a radiator type box above the dirty tank with no alarm panel or anything like my fx20 has. I cleaned the fins of a lot of dust n oil but not sure what to do internally if there is anything I can do.

Any feed back is welcome,
Thanks,
Tvalen1432