Intergrex 200IVS

Thread: Intergrex 200IVS

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Intergrex 200IVS

Hi looking for some advice i was moved onto a Mazak Intergrex 200ivs with my current company about 12 months ago and although was given some training have had to pick up bits and bobs as i've gone along,The problem im having is we use a zoller tool setter to set the tools the idea being that it then writes to the chip locked into the tool holder then the machine picks up the information from the chip at the press of the button,my problem is that when all the figures are in the machine it will cut around about 0.2mm(0.008")small on the main spindle and anywhere between 0.3mm-0.4mm(0.012"-0.016") on the second spindle i dont doubt the figures coming off the toolsetter so its obviously a head issue on both or an issue when the main milling head swings between the 2 spindle heads.I guess my question is is there a parameter or a setting to compensate for this as ive worked on old mori seiki lathes before where if the turret was off centre or not on centre line you could alter a grid position to make allowances for it,I know the machine is a whole different animal to an old 2 axis solid spindle lathe but surely there must be a way of compensating for this or is it really a job that mazak thereselves have to do to realign everything.

Thanks in advance for your replies