Need Help! ATC moving to extend position problem

Thread: ATC moving to extend position problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ATC moving to extend position problem

Hello!

We have problem with ATC on our MAZAK VTC-20B. The problem is that it's not moving to extend position in manual movment. First i checked all input signal and they are ok.
    So i decide to check a PLC diagram in my electrical sheet and online monitor on machine. The print screen is given below.

As You can see there are a few ways which can switch on extend contactor. The M1918 signal is the one which is needed to drive Y12 output (extend contactor).
    If You look a little bit lower You'll find signal M1852 permamently set to value "1" because of signal M1088. change this signal to "0" is all i need .
    And this is the clue of my problem. The thing is that this signal is not driven by PLC, so i'm guessing is about parameters. The name of this signal is "@IMAGA" and description "SQ.P.L-SIDE MAG."
    Does anyone know what do i need to change to clear this signal ( parameter number)?
    Don't know if this works before - it's very first run at my workshop.

best regards
    cncwar.