VQC 20/50b

Thread: VQC 20/50b

Downloads
    Uploads

Default VQC 20/50b

G'day all,
    had a strange thing happen today. I had the machine running setting up a program and left it for a while to chat to a visitor. When I went back to it it was frozen. Everything still looked ok but wouldn't do anything. I switched it off and on and now I get a blank screen and doesn't start the main system. Any ideas???

Regards Bob

Regards Bob

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: VQC 20/50b

Well went out this morning and it fired right up. Only problem was I lost all my programs and tool data. I put all the tool data back and the started writing the main program that I need. Got nearly to the end and same thing again. Trying for ideas again but i'm thinking maybe a bad memory board???

Regards Bob

Downloads
    Uploads

Well it has gone to nothing happening at all. All I have is a black screen and it doesn't power up the system. I have got a full selection of pcbs and nothing changes at all. I have replaced them one at a time then put all of them in and all the same. I am starting to think that maybe its something stupid like a relay not contacting but I don't know the start up sequence to work out which one it could be. Any ideas????????

Regards Bob

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

You must do a initialisation for the Mazatrol System.
    Give your mailadress, and I will send you instruction.

Best regards Mazak-user

Quote Originally Posted by sudsy View Post
    Well it has gone to nothing happening at all. All I have is a black screen and it doesn't power up the system. I have got a full selection of pcbs and nothing changes at all. I have replaced them one at a time then put all of them in and all the same. I am starting to think that maybe its something stupid like a relay not contacting but I don't know the start up sequence to work out which one it could be. Any ideas????????

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mazak-user, thanks for the reply. PM sent

Regards Bob

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Bob,

I dont get any PM.
    Send me your mailadress on: servotek.service@gmail.com

best regards
    mazak-user

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mazak-user,
    Thank you for the info you sent. Unfortunately no good for me. I have M2 controller and the machine does not completely start so the screen is totally blank.

Regards Bob

Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, please send me a picture of your machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

Ok will get one tomorrow and email it to you

Regards Bob

Downloads
    Uploads

Well after a few months of swearing stressing and throwing things I finally got it running last week. Ran fine all weekend and Mon. Tuesday I go out and its all fkd again. Got it sorted by erasing parameters and reloading but didn't last long. Now after changing the cards and reloading parameters numerous times the X axis works ok but the Z and Y run in opposite direction. Y goes - on a toolchange and Z goes plus until they hit the stops. Anyone got any ideas. I'm out of em

Regards Bob

Downloads
    Uploads

Well it's going. Not sure what the original problem was as I changed a few boards in the mean time. The axis reversal problem was I had changed a couple of parameters while trying to find the problem and forgot to switch them back. For those interested the MA 1-4 parameters are for axis direction. I won't forget that in a hurry

Regards Bob

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello, did you ever figure out what the issue was? im having the same issue. i zero returned the Y axis and poof my servo's turned off and i lost all my tool data and programs. so i got new batteries because i thought one of them died, but still getting the same issue. so then i took my batteries out and let the parameters reset them selves but now im getting a new set of problems. all my parameters are messed up and it wont let me change them. i get an alarm saying that the programming key is in the disable position but its not and a lot of the keys on the control panel are light up. i just ordered 3 PCB's, the ones that ive been messing with, the ones with the batteries. im hoping its an issue with one of those. any information on this issue would help. thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

You must do initialisation of the control.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910C mit Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

First thing to do is disconnect the batteries or remove the jumpers. Then make sure that the capacitors are totally discharged. Check them with a multimeter and get as close to zero volts as possible. Reconnect the batteries or the jumpers. Now do a re-initialise then reload parameters. Should be good to go then

Regards Bob