Mazak HTC400 probe programming

Thread: Mazak HTC400 probe programming

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazak HTC400 probe programming

Hello,

I work for a company that got a few used Mazak horizontal HTC-400's. They have one up and running. I used to run and program for Mazaks for almost 6 years. That was about 20 years ago. But I never really utilized the probe.

The Machines came with a Probe and the M12 interface. They have M Plus Controls . But there are used and not all the manuals came with them. They haven't been ran since 2002.

I figured out how to program in Mazatrol for calibrating and simple stuff. But I need to have the probe measure a bore on a part that is fixtured and change the G54 from that location. It is a horizontal machine so the WCS is programmed to bottom center of tombstone.

How do i check to see if reinshaw inspection plus software is installed. It has a M Plus control.

I was told it has to be installed to program the probe in EIA macro format. Is this true

We run only EIA programs because they are to large and complicated to make one in Mazatrol.

Can I use Mazatrol to probe a bore and change the G54 from my EIA program? Or do i have to use EIA macro for probe

Thanks