Need Help! Mazak VTC-41

Thread: Mazak VTC-41

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazak VTC-41

Recently purchased this mill. I turned it on for the first time and homed it out. Jogged it around manually, ran the spindle manually, loaded a program from my laptop, all good. I then told it to get a tool. The spindle began the movement and the atc door opened. But then it stopped before getting the tool with the atc door open. Now it won't close and I can't do anything else with the machine. Anyone know what is going on here? Mazatrol/EIA (1993)

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mazak VTC-41

Hello my friend. I have some issues with this machine. I am trying to configure RS232 communication with HIEPPHAT MICRO DNC. I connected only three pins(Tx,Rx,GND) to CN6 port on JANCD MB21 main board but when I tried to send program or receive parameters from CNC it didn't work anyway. Can you take a photo on your main board connections or help me anyway. Maybe I wrongly connected something to the main board. Thank you in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads

I just brought one of these home to my shop as well - also a 1993. I haven't powered it up yet, but will in the next week. So, I'm not going to be far behind you and will probably be coming across many of the same issues. I was lucky enough to get the manuals with the machine, so that should help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, i know it has been a few months on this thread, but i just got hired in a shop and i had to relaunch the machinery department with two CNC mills and a CNC lathe (mills are MAZAK VTC41 EIA and VTC30C lathe is a fryer) i have no idea how to operate them, i'm learning, but on the mazak VTC-40 i can,t open the door, and i don't even have a manual for it.... any help would be great.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by aminoovitch View Post
    Hello, i know it has been a few months on this thread, but i just got hired in a shop and i had to relaunch the machinery department with two CNC mills and a CNC lathe (mills are MAZAK VTC41 EIA and VTC30C lathe is a fryer) i have no idea how to operate them, i'm learning, but on the mazak VTC-40 i can,t open the door, and i don't even have a manual for it.... any help would be great.
    There is a door open switch on the controll

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Tlarson View Post
    There is a door open switch on the controll
    Yeah, i tried turning it but nothing worked (i used a screwdriver because the key is long gone). plus do you know where i can get a manual?? don't really know how to set my G54 nor measure my tools...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by aminoovitch View Post
    Yeah, i tried turning it but nothing worked (i used a screwdriver because the key is long gone). plus do you know where i can get a manual?? don't really know how to set my G54 nor measure my tools...
    Year and model? and it will be a button not a key switch

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, just for future reference, i have had the same problem with my machine and i found the solution:
    you to go play with the setting and parameters of the machine:
    - press on SET button to access the settings and change the setting 6219 from 0 to 4 : this gives you access to change other parameters on the machine.
    - click on PRM button to access parameters and go to number 7054, click on insert and change the 0 to a 1 .
    this bypasses the door switch and you can open it whenever you want...

Downloads
    Uploads

me podrian pasar el manual de mazak vtc 41 , se los agradeceria,, saludos..

Downloads
    Uploads

manual electrico de preferencia mazak vtc41 cualquier año me serviria, o q me orienten donde lo puedo descargar. gracias