Programming Mazatrol T1

Thread: Programming Mazatrol T1

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Programming Mazatrol T1

Please help me with programming mazatrol T1. I have experience with G-code.

I need:
    - manual (part with examples)
    - simple software (like the one on the CNC) to edit, save and write programs on PC
    - communication software (CNC- PC)

Best regards.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by diz; 01-26-2007 at 01:23 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

does your t1 use g-code or just Mazatrol?

A.J.L.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

just Mazatrol

Downloads
    Uploads

for a manual - Mazak USA 800-331-9151 - (its too huge to copy-sorry)
    for editing and downloading software - www.solutionware.com (or www.solution-ware.com ??)

Where is cro - thats all your location showed?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by underdog View Post
    for a manual - Mazak USA 800-331-9151 - (its too huge to copy-sorry)
    for editing and downloading software - www.solutionware.com (or www.solution-ware.com ??)

Where is cro - thats all your location showed?
    Cro - means Croatia this is a little country in Europe on Adriatic sea

I need just a simple editing software(english language) to make programs on computer and send them to cnc because I have Swedish language on My cnc so it's very complicate to make programs on it

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

the only CAM software that I'm aware of comes directly from Mazak I think it's called MazaCAM

A.J.L.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ajl6549 View Post
    the only CAM software that I'm aware of comes directly from Mazak I think it's called MazaCAM

MazaCam is made by Solutionware in San Jose, California.

http://www.mazacam.com/whatis.html

Also look for Camlink to edit Mazatrol programs

http://www.griffobros.com/

Wayne Hill

Downloads
    Uploads

Diz

My $.02, your demand Mazatrol offline programming will cost you few thousand..... Mazatrol is very different from other CNC language and you can't edit program without special software.

The best way to learn is trial error.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

For my $.02, one CAN edit a mazatrol program in, believe it or not, "notepad" which is in Win95, 98, and XP. I have used this many times after downloading from the machine to a laptop using Procom software.
    Steve

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Newby2 View Post
    For my $.02, one CAN edit a mazatrol program in, believe it or not, "notepad" which is in Win95, 98, and XP. I have used this many times after downloading from the machine to a laptop using Procom software.
    Steve
    Steve,

Are you talking about 3-digit G-code or CMT Mazatrol? If you are successeful edit CMT Mazatrol show us how, I learn something new everyday.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

For saving/loading files you can use windows HyperTerminal works good and it’s free, or do Google search for free DNC lots of them around.
    Marcin

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Steve/Newby2-WOW

Steve/Newby2,

WOW if you have been able to get Mazatrol out of a controller, edit it and get it back in without the use of multiple thousand dollar programs, PLEASE share! Many of us would put an icon on our screen for you if you have performed this feat.

We'd like to know - version of Procomm, Mazatrol controllers you've used this with and any settings needed to make it work (type of data cable or pinouts etc)

Many thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Default controller in Swedish?

Diz,
    If I understand you coreectly, your Mazatrol controller's current titles and so forth are in Swedish. I know the controllers are loaded with several different language sets of titles for the exact reason that they want to sell these machines internationally. It might be a great help just to change the language of the screen titles.

My manual lists the following numbers for Mazak in Europe. Remember this is an old manual.

Yamazaki Europe - Belgium - 016-230902
    Yamazaki Germany - 7161-68057 or 68058 also 61057-1025
    Yamazaki United Kingdom - 0905-57024

Good luck

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by underdog View Post
    Steve/Newby2,

WOW if you have been able to get Mazatrol out of a controller, edit it and get it back in without the use of multiple thousand dollar programs, PLEASE share! Many of us would put an icon on our screen for you if you have performed this feat.

We'd like to know - version of Procomm, Mazatrol controllers you've used this with and any settings needed to make it work (type of data cable or pinouts etc)

Many thanks
    To those that believe I have "hacked" into the mazatrol software this is not the case! Not smart enough to do do that, or, smart enough NOT to do that!
    What I am speaking of:
    After writing the program on the machine I download it to the hard drive of a laptop using a DOS version of Procom. There is a shortcut to this file on the desktop which will open the folder of the programs I have saved under a certain name. I open that file and am asked which program I would like to open the file with. I then click on either notepad or wordpad and the 3 digit G code version of the program is viewed. Once here, I can edit what ever I want to, save it and later on upload it to the machine.
    As far as editing the program, remember what the word edit means. Referring to the Programming Manual provided by the manufacturer, manual #H732PA0065E, chapter 8, "THREE DIGIT G-FORMAT", there is, as I can see, a complete description of what and how the program does what it does.
    It is completly different than what you see on the monitor of the machine.
    With this in mind, with the information provided in chapter 8, provided with the machine, (the programming manual), one could feasibly write an offline program, send it to the machine, and make a part.
    Again I must stress that I have not "hacked" into the Mazatrol software but have found, with the manufacturers provided manuals, that by reading what is contained in chapter 8, I can see the correlation between what I view when looking at the progran in notepad and what I see on the monitor when I program the machine.
    There is another post in this forum that also has information on this subject.
    Thanks and I apologize for the long windedness.
    Steve

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Steve is right. It takes some thinking and a little bit of studying to figure out what the jumble of letters and numbers mean when you view a program in notepad. However, once you figure it out it becomes rather elementary programing. Just figure out where the G codes are in the programing and refer to the programming manual chapter 8 to figure out what the different G codes do. Then the x, y, and z axis as well as the feeds and speeds can be tweaked with. Shoot if you get good enough, one could write a whole program in notepad.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, the bad new for DIZ, his control is T1...... 3digits G-code is not avaluable, the control MUST be at least T-plus to do that.

Anyone can hack CMT format to ASCII form without spend any dollar?

Downloads
    Uploads

my mazatrol T1 does not communicate with the PC, I'm using EZATROL Demo with the cable type FANUC which is equal to that suggested by EZATROL, there is a parameter in the machine that I indicate the speed of communication

Thank´s

Downloads
    Uploads

im a mazatrol T1 operator and programer..what can i do 4 u diz?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Programming Mazatrol T1

Please help me with programming mazatrol T1. I have experience with G-code.

Me, too, I need
    - manual (part with examples)
    - simple software (like the one on the CNC) to edit, save and write programs on PC
    - communication software (CNC- PC).

Please share to me, my email: viet.dangthai.hust@gmail.com

Best regards.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Programming Mazatrol T1

YOU GUYS SEEM TO BE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN MAZATROL, WHAT IF I HAVE A MAZAK THAT HAS MAZATROL TURNED OFF IS THERE A PARAMETER TO TURN IT BACK ON. NO NEED FOR A MAZAK WITHOUT MAZATROL.