Mazatrol offline programming for Quick Turn Smart 200M

Thread: Mazatrol offline programming for Quick Turn Smart 200M

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazatrol offline programming for Quick Turn Smart 200M

Just got a new machine from Mazak and I was looking from some program to view/edit the code(Mazatrol) and tool path. There are some programs like MazaCam, CamLink but the cost is too high for me.
    So I'm doing it myself... I started writing a program to view offline Mazatrol and later I will add editing and tool path view (maybe in 3D).

I was wondering if someone it interesting in this? (note that this is just for QTS200M but it can be converted to other models)

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mazatrol offline programming for Quick Turn Smart 200M

I would be very interested in a similar solution. We have Mazak mills and lathes from fusion to the new nexus matrix and would love the ability to edit some of the program information offline. I really just need the ability to modify the program name and number for organizational purposes.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mazatrol offline programming for Quick Turn Smart 200M

Quote Originally Posted by enavon View Post
    Just got a new machine from Mazak and I was looking from some program to view/edit the code(Mazatrol) and tool path. There are some programs like MazaCam, CamLink but the cost is too high for me.
    So I'm doing it myself... I started writing a program to view offline Mazatrol and later I will add editing and tool path view (maybe in 3D).

I was wondering if someone it interesting in this? (note that this is just for QTS200M but it can be converted to other models)
    I am interested. I also wish to contribute: https://github.com/jxcv0.

Would like to add QTS250MY support. I imagine they are almost identical implementations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enavon View Post

I am interested. I also wish to contribute: https://github.com/jxcv0.

Would like to add QTS250MY support. I imagine they are almost identical implementations.