Need Help! Mitsubishi -Tamagawa spindle sensor

Thread: Mitsubishi -Tamagawa spindle sensor

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mitsubishi -Tamagawa spindle sensor

I'm in the process of rebuilding a Mitsubishi M-V5B VMC with an integrated spindle motor that has what I think is a magnetic sensor for rotary position, it is a Tamagawa AU5589-6590-1382 and I've not been able to find out anything about it, don't know the voltage supply requirements or what signals it will output. Someone else started the retrofit and left it in the middle and I was told it required +15 DC power and output only 5 of the 6 output signals required for my new control (A, A', B, B', Z and Z'). I believe he said it was missing one of the Z signals. There is not a lot of information about this component on the internet!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mitsubishi -Tamagawa spindle sensor

L98FIERO

Ref. Tamagawa AU5589-6590-1382.. it is the spindle magsensor amplifier PCB & feeds amplified signals into the spindle drive.
    It requires +/15V power to operate. The outputs PA & PB are essentially sine waves and the frequency depends on the spindle RPM. For every 100RPM, my scope measured about 850Hz.The output voltage is seen between (+/- 1.5 to 2Vpeak) or 3Vp-p to 4Vp-p. Hope these helps.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sansgp View Post
    L98FIERO

Ref. Tamagawa AU5589-6590-1382.. it is the spindle magsensor amplifier PCB & feeds amplified signals into the spindle drive.
    It requires +/15V power to operate. The outputs PA & PB are essentially sine waves and the frequency depends on the spindle RPM. For every 100RPM, my scope measured about 850Hz.The output voltage is seen between (+/- 1.5 to 2Vpeak) or 3Vp-p to 4Vp-p. Hope these helps.
    Thanks for the reply but as you can see, my post was from 2015 and we never did get the machine running, it was eventually scrapped as Mitsubishi refused to give any assistance in getting the 'built-in' spindle motor powered up. They flat out refused to give any useful information from either the Canadian or US offices. I really liked the control when it was working but as of that experience there will be no more Mitsubishi controls in my shop.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by L98FIERO View Post
    Thanks for the reply but as you can see, my post was from 2015 and we never did get the machine running, it was eventually scrapped as Mitsubishi refused to give any assistance in getting the 'built-in' spindle motor powered up. They flat out refused to give any useful information from either the Canadian or US offices. I really liked the control when it was working but as of that experience there will be no more Mitsubishi controls in my shop.
    Hi, give me your mail, I will send you some data sheet.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910C mit Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, give me your mail, I will send you some data sheet.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910C mit Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer but the machine has been scrapped.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=mazak-user;2067636]Hi, give me your mail, I will send you some data sheet.
    hello,
    I wondering the same thing, please send also to my email address.
    nasteknika@yahoo.co.id
    I want to retrofiting Spindle Driver with Delta VFD-V close loop.

Thank you
    Nastek

Downloads
    Uploads

Please send me Tamagawa AU5589 manual