wcs view manager

Thread: wcs view manager

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default wcs view manager

Is the a good link to video tutorials on creating a new Wcs and indentifying them?

Ex. You create 3 or 4 and want to see which one is active as you are creating toolpaths and when you go back to check your work.

It appears I create them correctly but when I hit F9 key I get just the brown lines and not the blue lines. It would be nice to show on the screen wcs and a name you gave it.

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Once you're in the "View Manager", highlight the desired WCS, then press the "=" button which moves all planes to the selected WCS, then green-check out and you should then see 2 sets of lines when you press F9. The exception would be if the selected WCS is at the same location as the system WCS you will probably only see the brown...

The other thing you can do is enter settings, configuration and select SCREEN (I think) and there are some options about displaying planes on screen. This should help you visualize which WCS is currently active...

If this doesn't answer all your questions, post back in here and maybe I can fly over to work (5 minutes) and get the hasp and possibly make you a movie clip or at least be able to answer more accurately.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default wcs

Thanks Matt

I will try that out tommorrow.