post edit

Thread: post edit

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default post edit

how do you edit the post on mastercam 9 to output r instead of is and js. tyia

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: post edit

This should be a drop down menu within the control manager. You can select Radius output for arcs as radius or signed radius. You need to either make this change globaly for current file and your future files or you can change it to get arc radius output in the current file alone. This depends on how you navigate to the control def. file.

to change globably for all future files to post providing Radius output for G2 G3 go to the settings menu and select machine definition manager, when it open use the icon that looks like a machine control to enter the control definistion manger. see attached picture for modifying arcs and their output. you must SAVE these changes and you will also be prompted to replace an existing control definition file should you have a part open at the time you make this change. any previously created files you will have to replace their existing local copy with this new global control def. file, to this through the machine files within the toolpath manger. I tried to attach an image hope you can retrieve it - I am still new to posting. fire back at me if this is not suffiecent to make your changes.

Attachment 321088

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails post edit-control-manager-jpg