Mastercam X MR2

Thread: Mastercam X MR2

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mastercam X MR2

Hi folks

we were a customer of Mastercam for many years and have diskx from Mastercam 7 through to Mastercam X. We stopped paying maintenance at that stage though as we moved onto another CAM package. We still use Mastercam for running some old repeat jobs.

The version we have installed is Mastercam X MR2. I have an old disk to install Master X from but , unfortunately I lost some data on an archive server some time back and I'm missing the install for maintenance release 2.

Can anyone advise where I might obtain this? I presume that as I dont pay maintenance then ringing the tech support line for access to their download archive is not an option.

thanks in advance

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mastercam X MR2

Have you tried the reseller ?

You did obtain the software legitimately, I see no reason why he should say no.......unless he hasn't got a copy

I know I shouldn't suggest this...but
    Have you googled for a copy ? ....... IMO, you would be using it legally, as you were on maintenance to be at that release

Last edited by Superman; 07-01-2015 at 10:31 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Superman

Yes they are legitimate copies alright. I asked a local reseller here. he never got back to me. I'll go back to him again but wanted to ask elsewhere in the meantime.

I did google but was only looking for a Mastercam download archive of some sort. Understandably all that stuff requires log in to the mastercam site. I dont know that we ever had any account setup like that.All of our upgrades would have come via physical disks. I'll have to do a bit more digging, maybe we had a customer registration number of some sort which could be used to obtain whatever downloads we are entitled to.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You can you any one of the disk after like x2 they will open the files