Vibratory Deburr Machine size

Thread: Vibratory Deburr Machine size

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Vibratory Deburr Machine size

I have a part that is a machined aluminum plate 8.5" x 10" x .625" and I'm looking for recommendations on the smallest size vibratory deburr machine that would still be able to deburr this part. I want to use a plastic media to remove tool marks and create a uniform surface finish. I'm considering a machine which has a 1.5 CF 17.5" x 11.75" x 11.75" trough. Would this be be enough for an 8.5" x 10" plate? I'm fine with deburring single parts at a time if there wouldn't be room for more than one. Space is a premium in my shop that's why I'm trying to use the smallest machine that will get the job done.
    Thanks

Owen

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Vibratory Deburr Machine size

Thanks for posting this tread i am also looking for the application for the machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is a big part for a deburr machine, I'd say glass bead blasting might be quicker and cheaper.

Downloads
    Uploads

From my somewhat limited experience, that tumbler would be quite small for a part that size. If the part can't rotate in the tumbler, you won't get even finishes.

Sent from my G-Tab Quantum using Tapatalk