Anyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?

Thread: Anyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Anyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?

Hello,

I am looking to build a vibratory tumbling machine. I want to build one similar to the:

Mr. Deburr Model 300DB 3-cu.ft. Vibratory Finishing Machine

I have searched locally & online, but I haven't found any pics of the motor position and how it connects/attaches to the bottom of the tank.

If you have one of these machine, please let me know.

Thanks
    Eric

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know this post is a few months old, but I have one of these machines if you still need pictures, just drop me a message..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?

Quote Originally Posted by locash View Post
    I know this post is a few months old, but I have one of these machines if you still need pictures, just drop me a message..
    Hello, I live in Louisiana . . . Just got a small plasma table & I am wanting to do small arts & crafts type stuff and some parts.

I understand you actually own a Mr. Deburr.

If there is any way you could provide me with some pictures of the unit's underneath, anything that you think would help in cloning one of these.
    parts, motor mount system, info of any sort . . . I would really appreciate it. . .

If I can do something for you in return I surely will . . . send you some goodies from Louisiana, plasma cut some parts, wash your car, etc . . .:-)

You can post here or e-mail me.

sdemars (AT) eatel.net

I think I can build one I could afford. I have built some commercial peanut roasters & they worked pretty well.

Thanks in advance,
    Steve in Louisiana

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I ended up building a unit & testing it, but I never used the anti rust liquid & stones.

Here are some pics that someone sent me awhile ago-Anyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?-img00049-20100830-1329-jpgAnyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?-img00050-20100830-1330-jpgAnyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?-img00051-20100830-1330-jpgAnyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?-img00052-20100830-1331-jpgAnyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?-img00053-20100830-1331-jpg

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you very much . . . Steve

By the way, your PM Inbox is FULL . . .

Thanks again .. . .

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

No problem.
    I cleared a few messages out of the Inbox, thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by brouser1 View Post
    I ended up building a unit & testing it, but I never used the anti rust liquid & stones.

Here are some pics that someone sent me awhile ago-Anyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?-img00049-20100830-1329-jpgAnyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?-img00050-20100830-1330-jpgAnyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?-img00051-20100830-1330-jpgAnyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?-img00052-20100830-1331-jpgAnyone have a Mr Deburr Machine & a camera?-img00053-20100830-1331-jpg
    Hi, Do you have a picture/model# of the actual motor? I'm trying to repair a used one that I just recently acquire and I wasn't' sure if the previous owner rig it with a different motor. Thanks