Westlake Tool & Die - Our Company w/ Photos!

Thread: Westlake Tool & Die - Our Company w/ Photos!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Westlake Tool & Die - Our Company w/ Photos!

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to be a part of this community. I wanted to share a little information about us, as well as some pictures of our shop:

We believe in working hard and building strong relationships through trust—it’s the basis behind everything we do. Each of our extensive service offerings is executed with the satisfaction of our business partners and customers in mind, which has allowed us to establish many decades-long relationships in our nearly 50 years as a company.

There’s a reason why Westlake Tool & Die is so relationship focused: Every strong relationship we build benefits you, our customers, in the end.

Please view our attached shop images,

Also please feel free to view our website!

Westlake Tool & Die: Stamping & Machine Shop in Cleveland, OH

I look forward to getting to know you all better. Please chime in or direct message me! Thank you