Brother TC-228 Screen not working

Thread: Brother TC-228 Screen not working

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Brother TC-228 Screen not working

Hi All,

I just got a Brother TC-228 and the screen appears to be dead. The guy I got it from said that he had seen it work but could not seem to get it to work. I am using a 15 HP rotary phase converter that works at least enough to power a big air compressor and a cutoff saw. From what I could find it should be enough to power the machine. As for the machine itself I have changed the screen, the keypad, replaced the batteries in the control box, and checked the fuses that I could find. I should also mention that when the machine gets power I can hear the fans kick on and some of the hard buttons on the user panel will work like the coolant pump and the main power light comes on in the panel. I was hoping someone may have run into this and has a good idea of what's going on. It came with a lot of documentation and I noticed one of the notes had a relay board part number with a price, but I am kindof tired of just throwing parts at it hoping it works. I will appreciate any feedback!

Thanks,
    tthayer