Problem Z-Remachining giving unexpected/incomplete results

Thread: Z-Remachining giving unexpected/incomplete results

Default Z-Remachining giving unexpected/incomplete results

Hi All,

I have used remachining (mostly Zlevel for 2.5D projects) in the past with varying degrees of success (some very), but I am curious how to make it function more consistently. In the image I have a form with inside corners I would like to have cleaned up with a smaller bit, but the remachining op seems to have only gone for 2 areas on the form, neither of which were the actual corners, and left the majority of corners untouched. Am I doing something wrong or missing something conceptually?

Many thanks, O

The outer complete path was a Z finishing pass (I am cutting plywood) with a 0.500" dia endmill
    The inner incomplete path is 0.125"dia endmill and found only in highlighted corners.