I am looking to connect with someone in the US to have weekly phone calls - preferably on Monday morning to get the day/week begun on a good note. I hit the 'old-age' (65) threshold today, retired from the corporate world a couple of years ago, and am struggling to get our little business off the ground. The main focuses are, CAD with Rhino3D; CAM with RhinoCAM/RhinoTURN, and am a neophyte machinist. I have a Tormach 770 and a very small CNC 2-axis lathe. I used to be a Mechanical Engineer in my past life. I am looking for someone in a similar situation that would like to share problems, plans, and solutions on Monday mornings to get the week going. Networking and relational connections are very important to me and living in a very little town in N Idaho one does not have much contact in the areas i am now focusing on. I have been told by one machine shop I probably have the only 4-axis mill in the Silver Valley. There should be at least one person out there that would enjoy and benefit from a 'let's chat together to get our engines started and running on Monday morning'.

Thanks for any response!!!!!!!!!