need advice about cnc maintenance services

Thread: need advice about cnc maintenance services

Downloads
    Uploads

Default need advice about cnc maintenance services

hello,

me and few my friends are thinking to provide cnc maintenace services. We have some experience in this area. Maybe there is somebody who could share his experience with me. What difficulties are encountered there and so on? Maybe there is specific area or something that we should concentrate on? I am looking for discussion or any advice concerning my topic. Thank you.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: need advice about cnc maintenance services

REPAIR is where the money's at, not maintenance.
    CNC REPAIR might be a very lucrative and profitable business to get into.
    Personally, I know that in the San Antonio area, there are only two qualified CNC repairmen.
    They're two old men, (And I mean OLD... 65+) that do freelance CNC repair for companies around town.
    AND THAT'S IT!!
    If you are knowledgeable about CNC's and can get them repaired quickly, then you may already have your foot in the door.
    Just be sure you know your stuff. Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electronics, basic CNC machining, G-Code, etc.
    Customers are losing money with down machines (And an hourly service charge), and want them fixed FAST!!
    It might be a smart field to get into.
    Good luck.