News I can't believe that

Thread: I can't believe that

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I can't believe that

Unbelievable... I'm trying to post a feedback here about "vwfullcup" and admin close my first thread and now delete the second one. How we customers suppose to give a honest feedback if admins are on machinist side?
    Admin I have a proof he did not machine the parts as they suppose to be. Please contact me so I can post it in my original thread. This guy trying to make me look bad. I can't leave it like that.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I can't believe that

I know it's took me a while but I was very busy with my new product and family. Here is the screenshots of text messages we exchanged with Darin Neagle aka "vwfullcup" or "Speng Engineering" or "Eternal Engineering Group LLC". I also include PayPal dispute screenshot and one more screenshot of the thread that was closed. He replied in the thread saying I quote him : "I stopped responding do you after you issued the first dispute even though you had a tracking number" . On the screen shoot you can see I send him message on 2/16/15 that I will file dispute if he won't respond to my messages. Dispute was filed on 2/17/15. On 2/12/15 he created the label and told me the package was dropped off at the post office . Give me tracking number # 9470109699937321191062 . You can check it and see that he only created the label on 2/12/15 but actually shipped the package on 2/19/15 after I file the PayPal claim. This was second time he shipped it. You can check my closed thread here: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/usa-rf...gineering.html for a full story. Anyway from the screen shot and all the other stuff included you can see how full of crap this guy is. On the closed thread you can also find links to other websites where he screwed people. Check that link Product poll | www.precisiontargets.us - Page 2 - Calguns.net post #52.

I can't believe that-screenshot_2015-03-22-17-53-27-jpg
    I can't believe that-screenshot_2015-03-22-17-53-41-jpg
    I can't believe that-screenshot_2015-03-22-17-53-52-jpg
    I can't believe that-screenshot_2015-03-22-17-54-01-jpg
    I can't believe that-screenshot_2015-03-22-17-54-08-jpg
    I can't believe that-screenshot_2015-03-22-17-54-17-jpg
    I can't believe that-screenshot_2015-03-22-17-54-27-jpg
    I can't believe that-paypal-dispute-jpg
    I can't believe that-usps-screenshot-jpg
    I can't believe that-cnczone-thread-jpg

Default Re: I can't believe that

Frankfort?? we are in Waukegan! Sorry to hear about your issues- I have had a conversation with him once not too long ago. If you'd like a shop near you, feel free to reach out to me
    office@salibaindustries.com